BEWARE!!! SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM REPORTED AS SCAM BY PRESCO WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IF THE REAL PRESCO SCHOLARSHIP BEGINS. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES ENCOUNTERED
This is to announce the commencement of Presco Oil undergraduate scholarship program 2019. Applications for Presco Scholarship are invited from qualified 100Level and 200Level students in accredited tertiary institutions (Polytechnics, Universities and Colleges of education).
About Presco Scholarship
Presco is a fully-integrated agro-industrial establishment with oil palm plantations, palm oil mill, palm kernel crushing plant and vegetable oil refining and fractionation plant. It also has an olein and stearin packaging plant and a biogas plant to treat its palm oil mill effluent. It is arguably the first of its kind in West Africa.
The Presco Scholarship for undergraduates is an intervention program asides other activities (regular trainings etc) which forms part of their social integrations and community relations. In the Presco Scholarship Scheme, twelve students from host communities at Cowan, Obaretin and Ologbo each receive NGN100,000 as annual scholarship grant. Also water pumps and boreholes are actively maintained in 11 villages. Other projects includes assistance to primary and secondary schools, maintenance of roads, provision of electricity in host communities and the offer of employment to indigenes of host communities. Learn more about the Presco scholarship program
Annually Presco provides several university and polytechnic students with industrial training and research placements as well as giving opportunities under the National Youth Service Corps programme.
How to apply for Presco Oil Scholarship
Applications are for 100Level and 200Level students:
- All applicants should have a valid personal email account (for subsequent communication of their application)
- All application should be done Online.
- All applicants should be prepared for an online screening examination, as they would be contacted when the examination portal is made open.
- Application portal opens on 1st January and closes 31st January, 2019.
- Only Shortlisted candidates eligible for the screening examination would be contacted.