Seplat scholarship program 2019 is an annual program for all undergraduate students in Nigeria. The scholarship award is usually open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The NPDC/Seplat scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building. See more ongoing scholarships today for undergraduates
About SEPLAT Scholarship 2019
Seplat scholarship pays the sum of N150,000 to successful students after an online test have been taken. The scholarship program is kind of a difficult one and since it is written online, you are advised to get all the help you can obtain. After writing the test, you will be notified if you were successful or not.
Seplat is an independent indigenous Nigerian upstream exploration and production company with a focus on Nigeria. Seplat is a leading independent oil and natural gas producer in the prolific Niger Delta area of Nigeria.
The Company’s focus is on maximizing hydrocarbon production and recovery from its existing assets, acquiring and farming into new opportunities in Nigeria (specifically those which offer production, cash flow and reserve replacement potential, with a particular focus on the onshore and shallow water offshore areas) and realizing the upside potential within its portfolio through exploration and appraisal activities.
Eligible Level/ Field of Study for Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship:
This scholarship is for all students pursuing their undergraduate studies in any of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Agricultural Engineering,
- Agricultural Science,
- Business Administration,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Computer Engineering,
- Computer Science,
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering,
- Human Medicine,
- Mass Communication,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Metallurgical Engineering, and
- Petroleum Engineering
Seplat offers the following Scholarship Benefits
N150,000 yearly. This continues throughout the period of their undergraduate studies.
Eligibility For SEPLAT Scholarship 2019-2020:
- Firstly, Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Finally, Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
How to apply for NPDC/SEPLAT Scholarship 2019:
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form here.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to NPDC/Seplat Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- All applicants must have a personal and valid email account for consistent communication.
- You can commence the application and get more information by clicking on the official scholarship website
TO BEGIN APPLICATIONS CLICK HERE
SEPLAT Scholarship 2019 Exam Date:
The exam is usually announced after successful applicants have been shortlisted for the examination and this often fall around July yearly. The result of the examination gives rise to the list of awardees for that year. Though for this year the dates may be changed and we shall bring you updates in this regard.
SEPLAT Scholarship Test Questions from Previous Years