Job Description & How to Apply Below
The company posting Electrical Engineer job in Kherson, UkrainePosition: Electrical Engineer – BoP Windpark Construction Site
Electrical Engineer required for a leading company who can offer an excellent long-term career with further development and training. You will perform a key function within the process and will help the company continue to grow and develop. We are looking for highly skilled Electrical Engineers with an aptitude for finding technically advanced yet practical solutions to our clients’ needs.
Why should you take on this challenge?
This project is a perfect next career step for you if you love the dynamic environment of a high profile project construction site.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
• Oversee the design, construction, and commissioning of the electrical BoP and protection and controls systems for a major EPC wind farm project
• designing and constructing major Wind Farm project
• Providing high-quality electrical engineering design for new Wind Farm project
• HV design
• Site inspections for compliance with design and standards identification of issues and risks
• Developing HV procedures
• Testing and commissioning
College, 5 to 6 Years of work experience
Electrical Engineer Qualifications:
• Experience medium and high voltage electrician
• experience in the installation of medium and high voltage power cables, distribution and transfer stations
• Construction of sub-contractor experience
• Can come from a construction company, power plants, electrical power supplier (utility company)
• Knowledge, experience, and motivation are key. It can be mixed experiences.
• The perfect candidate has wind or solar park construction experiences
• NO ENGLISH REQUIRED but nice to have