Total E&P commences 2019 internship: We are pleased to announce to you that the 2019 Total Internship/SIWES Program for Undergraduates has commenced, you are hereby requested to apply if you wish to intern at Total. The industrial training program is to commence from March till August 2019.
By this time last year, Total began their industrial training applications, previous deadline was January 31st 2018 (See the official flyer for 2018), Deadline for 2019 application is 25th August 2019.
2019 TOTAL Industrial Training / Internship
This is to inform the General public and Undergraduates(University and Polytechnics) that the first batch for the 2019 edition of TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) Industrial Training/SIWES Programme has Commenced and Suitably Qualified and Interested Candidates are invited for the ongoing Application.
Duration: Six Months (March – August 2019).
Deadline: 25th January 2019
Who is Eligible to apply for 2019 Total Internship
This program is open to All university or polytechnic students who intend to commence their six months Industrial Training by September 2019.
Requirements for Total SIWES Application:
The following are the required documents to be submitted for this application
- SIWES/Industrial Training Letter from your School (SCHOOL OFFICIAL SIWES LETTER)
- Photocopy of your valid school Identity Card (not association or library ID)
- A handwritten application letter by the student. (See Samples)
IMPORTANT: The handwritten letter should be addressed to:
Training and Development Manager,
Total E&P Nigeria Limited,
Port Harcourt or Lagos
The letter must include:
- Official Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- School and Course of Study
- School Matriculation Number
- Current Year/Year of study
- Exact Duration of IT (Indicating Starting and Ending date)
- Quality Industrial Training Experience
- Monthly Stipend of 30,000 naira (unconfirmed)
- Free Lunch
- Free Transportation
- Free Medical Health Care
How to apply for Industrial Training at Total Oil Company
Applications are submitted manually to the preferred location where you intend doing Your Industrial Training(SIWES)
A). For Port Harcourt (Joint Venture)
Mrs Ebi FRANK-IMOH
Room 115, Building G
B). For Lagos (Deep Water)
Mrs Abimbola ISAFIADE
Eko Tower Building
NOTE: Successful candidates who meet the stipulated requirements will be shortlisted for a selection test via SMS/Email. The test usually comprises English, Mathematics and Current Affairs.
Apply now and share to others.
DO YOU NEED REFEREES TO AUTHENTICATE YOUR TOTAL SIWES APPLICATION? Stand out from the rest, see this to learn how you can get a staff endorse your application
Recommended Articles you should see:
- Smart Ways to applying for industrial training placements in 2019
- How you can use Linkedin to improve your chances and get the connections
- How to maximize your SIWES opportunity: Ultimate guide